the Homepage of HK PhD Fellowship Summer Workshop
The Faculty of Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) is holding a 5-day Summer Workshop on July 10 - 14, 2017 (Monday - Friday) on CUHK campus for applicants who are seeking admission to our PhD programmes through the Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme. A total of 180 applicants will be selected to participate in the Workshop.
In addtion to learning about us through technical seminars, poster sessions and laboratory visits in our secenic campus, workshop participants will have the opportunities to meet selected professors in individual meetings and attend the admission interview at the end of the Workshop. The workshop is free and participants will be offered accommodation and travel subsidy (HK$1,000 for mainland participants, full transportation support for participants coming from other countries or regions). Application deadline is April 24 (Monday), 2017.
By running this PhD summer workshop, we are sincerely inviting top students from around the world to join us in the journey of research and discovery. We look forward to receiving your application to our CUHK Engineering PhD summer workshop!
July 10-14, 2017 (Mon - Fri)
Main Campus, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Prof. Minghua Chen (Organizing Chair, IE Division)
- Prof. Jonathan Choi (BME Division)
- Prof. Kevin Yip (CSE Division) Prof. Xiankai Sun (EE Division)
- Prof. Ping Guo (for MAE) and Prof. Ren Wei (for Energy) (MAE Division)
- Prof. Shiqian Ma (SEEM Division)
- Mr Leo Cheung (Faculty Office of Engineering)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HKPFS Workshop in Archive: